Friday, October 23, 2020

Welcome to the Oski Archives


Our Core Beliefs

I, The University of California is the greatest public institute of higher education in the world.


II. Our favorite college football teams are, in order:

  1. Cal
  2. Anyone playing Stanfurd
  3. Anyone playing U$C
  4. Anyone playing UC, Los Angeles


III. Oski is our higher power.


IV. The most inspiring two-word phrase in the English language is, Go Bears!


What We Are

The Oski Archives is dedicated to providing readers with Cal football trivia, history, fun facts and occasionally opinions and insights. I’ve followed Cal football for 60 years (that, my friends, is a lot of suffering but it is also a lot of joy, wonderful memories and friends made — I don’t regret a second of it.) Much of what I’ll share is from memory but I also utilize the history section of the Cal football media guide, Cal football history books and contemporary newspaper accounts.

I will post at least three times a week during football season including an extended feature on Wednesday.


Rules About Commenting:

  1. No ad hominem attacks on either the host or other commenters
  2. Corrections to errors are welcome.
  3. Differences of opinions are allowed if cheerfully offered.
  4. While it is not required, commenters are encouraged to close with, Go Bears!

No comments:

Post a Comment